Ideal low investment property for off-grid living, nature lovers and those into self-sufficiency and a low impact lifestyle who seek land with a barn to renovate and to place a mobile home.
- This property has the following features:
- A slight hillside with shale soil ideal for growing olive trees, oaks and Mediterranean strawberry trees and a lower terrace with alluvial soil (hence very fertile and suitable for farming) where a stone well is also located
- A stone barn to renovate with a footprint of 33 m2 and located on the slight hillside
- 33 metre river front
- A total area of 3,440 m2
- Good access on the N3 (tarmacked road) and then a 500-metre-long dirt track to the edge of the property
- 3 to 4 minutes to the village of Mouriscas on the N3
- On the edge of an ancient limestone quarry, with lime kilns long abandoned, where sometimes water gathers to form a large pond in the winter months.
- Only a 3-minute drive from several amenities: a GP surgery, two cash points, 7 cafés, 3 restaurants, 2 grocery shops, a local farmers’ market and a pharmacy
- Less than 10 minutes from the A23 motorway (Mouriscas junction) for quick access to Abrantes in 15 minutes (e.g. train stations, hypermarkets, schools), Lisbon in 1 ½ hours and Castelo Branco in only 45 minutes
An opportunity not to be missed!