STUNNING riverside plot of land and islet, with a ruin and a buildable area, located in the Alva Valley in Arganil, with a well-preserved natural riverside ecosystem and in a region marked by its ancient human occupation going back to prehistory. Signs of this occupation can be found in the surrounds of this property such as the megalithic dolmen in the Alto de São Pedro Dias and the Gothic Mucela Bridge built in the 13th Century during the reign of D. Dinis. Stunning plot in a simply STUNNING location!
- A total area of 13,700 m2 of very fertile soil ideal for growing vegetables, fruit trees and herbs using permaculture, forest gardening or organic farming techniques
- A river islet by the river bank with about 2,000 m2
- An upland buildable area with 700 m2, next to the N7 road for easy access to the property and with fabulous views over the Alva Valley
- The ruin of a stone barn with 10 m2
- An area with 5,000 m2 containing eucalyptus and located in the upper part of the property
- A beautiful country path, in need of some repairing, leads to the islet and the river.
- Close to the N7 road (Estrada da Beira), between the villages of Ponte da Mucela and Mucelão, in the municipality of Arganil, district of Coimbra
- Only 13 kms from Vila Nova de Poiares (14 min) for all services and amenities such as petrol stations, banks, post office and supermarkets
- 35 km / 35 min to Coimbra and to the famous N2 road, the route 66 of Portugal!
- Easy access to the A1 motorway to easy travel to Lisbon (240 km / 2h 20 m) or Porto (140 km / 1 ½ h)
An opportunity not to be missed!