A stunning plot of land for sale with a total area of 8,280 m2, in secluded location by a beautiful river, with a weir, a waterfall and a pool of crystal-clear water, only 500 meters from the small village of Casos Novos, in the municipality of Sardoal.
- Large alluvial terrace of fertile soil on a river bank, with 100 meters river frontage and abundant riverside vegetation including an area with mature oaks for shade in the summer months.
- A well with an abundance of water all year round
- A weir with a waterfall forming an enchanting natural pool of crystal-clear water suitable for safe bathing and swimming
- A slope of native shrubland with great potential for the plantation of Mediterranean native species such as olive trees, oaks, strawberry trees and herbs
- Access to the property is by a tarmacked road leading directly to the plot or by a 90-metre long dirt road leading to the stream.
- Located only 6 kms away from Sardoal and the well-known N2 road, with access to the A23 in less than 20 minutes, this property is in the perfect spot for easy access to many important landmarks.
- Sardoal – 10 min
- Vila de Rei – 20 min
- Abrantes – 20 min
- Tomar – 35 min
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
- Coimbra – 1 ½ hours
- The coast – 1 ½ hours
- Sardoal, the largest and closest village, has many local amenities at your disposal: town hall, library, banks, pharmacy, post office, restaurants, bars, grocery shops, stationery shop, general stores and cafés. Many cultural events are also held regularly in the village including theatre and music performances.
- There is easy and quick access by motorway to the North/South of Portugal, to Spain and to the beautiful beaches of the West coast
- There are also local river beaches such as Lapa, Abrantes, Alvega, Ortiga, Alamal (on the banks of the Tagus river), Castelo de Bode, and many more in the neighboring municipalities, for nature lovers and those who enjoy water sports
- Sardoal is one of the oldest villages of Portugal showing visible signs of an ancient Celtic, Roman and Moorish occupation. Please visit http://www.cm-sardoal.pt/ for more information about this stunning Portuguese village.
This plot is located in very peaceful surroundings hence perfect for nature lovers who may wish to grow their own fruit and vegetables.