An excellent opportunity to purchase a very well-presented 4 bed villa with a large garden, only 12 minutes from the historic town of Abrantes and a 2-minute drive from the centre of the village of Mouriscas. Located in beautiful rural surroundings, with amazing high-quality finishing work in exotic woods and in perfect decorative order, ready to move in, spacious and airy, suitable for permanent residence or a holiday home.
House – two-storey house built in 1990
- Walled front garden, partly paved with quarry tiles and partly with cement paving, with several fruit (e.g. orange trees, 1 fig tree) and ornamental trees (3 conifers and several Mediterranean pink and white laurel trees) as well as many shrubs
- Front balcony with stone banister surrounded by flower beds and planters
- Tiled front terrace, with terracotta tiles, and a water tank
- Driveway along the side of the house to the backyard
- Garage with space for 3 cars
- One very spacious utility room with laundry area and sitting room
- Hallway with wall and floor tiles leading to a corridor also tiled
- From hallway, entrance to large living-room, also tiled and with an open fireplace and a dining-room with beautiful wooden stairwell to the loft area
- 3 large windows make the living area airy and light
- From the living room, a door leads to the well-equipped kitchen, fully fitted with a ceramic hob, marble worktops and a built-in oven, a double sink with a window above for views of the back garden, an electric boiler, a beautiful oak dresser and a fantastic bespoke copper chimney hood!
- Separate shower room with very large shower cabinet, sink, toilet and cupboard
- Luxury ensuite double bedroom with WC (with no shower or bath, only sink, toilet and bidet), fitted wardrobe in solid wood, double bed in solid exotic wood with storage underneath, and a ceiling fan
- Double bedroom with cork tiled floor with double bed and double wardrobe
- Office with cupboard, shelves and bookcases, desk and laminate flooring
- Wooden staircase to loft from the living room with wood panelling on the side wall, wood banister, wooden steps and storage cupboard above
- Door at the top of the staircase leads to a small office currently used as an Art studio
- The loft area is tiled throughout with ceramic tiles except for the 2 bedrooms which have floor cork tiles
- 3 storerooms with low ceilings and 5 doors
- 1 single bedroom with skylight, with a very large fitted double wardrobe, single bed and bedside table
- 1 double bedroom with double bed and bedside table, a skylight and a window
The property is sold almost completely furnished, in perfect decorative order, ready to move in and at a very attractive price!
Viewing highly recommended.