Simply stunning period property in mint condition comprising 4 apartments, a bar opened for business and a shop currently used as a doctor’s surgery, all in perfect decorative order, in the beautiful historical village of Sardoal, only 10 minutes from Abrantes and 1 ½ hours from Lisbon. Extraordinary business investment opportunity!
BAR AND GAMES ROOM
- Ground floor bar, with exposed stone walls throughout and quarry tiled floors, which was once the cellar of the house
- Ancient stone walls with 18th C features
- Two cloakrooms, male and female toilets, with double sinks outside
- 6 separate bar areas divided up with arches, with wooden tables and chairs
- Games room with some tables and adjacent storeroom/ cellar
- A staff room with shower, toilet and a changing room
- 108,8 m2 and 32 m2
- A waiting room and a corridor to the consulting room
- A bathroom
- Total area: 26 m2
2 BED APARTMENT
- Outdoor stairway to the second floor of the building where one of the entrances to the apartment is located. However, there are two more entrances to the flat, one with an indoor stairwell.
- 1 very large fitted kitchen with fireplace, double kitchen sink, hob, washing machine, extractor fan and window.
- 1 very large living room with arched entrance and glass doors opening to the wrought iron balconies
- 1 home gym room
- 1 shower room with shower cabinet, bidet, toilet and sink
- 1 ensuite very large double bedroom with double fitted wardrobe and own bathroom with bath, sink, toilet and bidet
- Another very large ensuite double bedroom with double fitted wardrobe, a bathroom with sink, bidet, toilet and bathroom and two glass doors opening to two wrought iron balconies
- A utility room with washing machine
- The apartment is in mint condition, ready to move in, tiled throughout and painted in neutral colours
- Total area: 195 m2
- 1 double ensuite bedroom, with bathroom with bath, sink, bidet and toilet, and a fitted wardrobe
- A kitchen dinner and living room
- Total area: 28,4m2
2 BED APARTMENT
- Living room
- A storeroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Separate bathroom
- Total area: 91 m2
2 BED APARTMENT
- A utility room
- A kitchenette with dining room
- A living room with woodburner
- 1 separate bathroom
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 ensuite double bedroom with shower room, a very large fitted cupboard, shower, toilet and sink
- Area total 110,4 m2
- Located on Sardoal´s main street and close to all amenities: the beautiful town hall, library, banks, pharmacy, post office, restaurants, bars, grocery shops, stationary shop, general stores and cafés. Many cultural events are also held regularly in the village including theatre and music performances.
- Easy and quick access by motorway to the North/South of Portugal, to Spain and to the beautiful beaches of the West coast
- Many local river beaches such as Lapa, Abrantes, Alvega, Ortiga, Alamal (on the banks of the Tagus river), Castelo de Bode, and many more in the neighbouring municipalities, for nature lovers and those who enjoy water sports
- Sardoal is one of the oldest villages of Portugal showing visible signs of an ancient Celtic, Roman and Moorish occupation. Please visit http://www.cm-sardoal.pt/ for more information about this stunning Portuguese village.
Viewing highly recommended.