A truly charming three-bedroomed ground-floor cottage in excellent decorative order, recently renovated, on the edge of a peaceful village near Pedrogão Grande, in the district of Leiria.
The property has a total area of 784 m2 and comprises the following:
– A ground-floor cottage with a footprint of 141m2
– A brick shed/outbuilding with 44 m2 divided up into two separate rooms
– A very large courtyard with 97 m2 with slate paving and enough space to build a small swimming-pool
– A car port with 24 m2 in the inner courtyard
All the above are enclosed and surrounded by a fairly high wall hence the space is completely private inside and hidden from view. Outside the enclosure there is a large vegetable garden with some fruit trees and grapevines.
The cottage, originally built in stone, was first renovated in 2015 and has been well maintained since by the current owners. An architectural project was approved in 2015 so house plans are available on request.
The cottage is very spacious and has the following features:
· Three large double bedrooms
· Two bathrooms with shower cabin, bidet, sink and toilet
· One of the bedrooms is ensuite
· A very large kitchen diner with fitted wooden cupboards
· All rooms have tiled floors (except the ensuite bathroom which has laminate flooring), plastered ceilings and walls
· The roof has a cement structure and traditional Portuguese clay tiles.
· Two septic tanks that do not need emptying, with a soakaway and an in-built recycling sewage system.
· Mains electricity and mains water
· Rooms are arranged along a long corridor linking the large kitchen and the ensuite bedroom.
Access is excelent and by a tarmacked road
There are no immmediate neighbours to the property which makes it ideal for those who wish to have complete privacy yet be close to all amenities.
The closest small town of Pedrógão Grande has an excelent farmer’s market, banks, restaurants, cafés, small supermarkets, green grocers, a college, schools, a cinema and many other local services.
A wonderful property in an ideal location at a very attractive price.
Opportunity not to be missed !
DISTANCES TO MAIN CITIES AND TOWNS
Pedrogao Grande – 9 min
Sertã- 26 min
Castelo Branco- 1 hour
Proença-à-Nova- 30 min
Lisbon- 2 hours
Coimbra- 44 min
Porto- 1 hr 48 min
Abrantes- 1 hr 2 min
Pombal -45 min