GoRustico is very proud to market this period property which has not been modernised since its construction in the beginning of the 20th Century. Built in stone, this two-storey house is in excellent condition and has kept its original architectural style. A character property full of old charm!
- Excellent road access
- Ample space for parking
- Low rise building with uninterrupted views of the surrounding gardens and the local village
- Plot with fertile soil and many trees
- Water in abundance
- Only a few minutes away from the village centre but afforded total privacy by 2,200 m2 of rustic land.
- Plot with some outbuildings and a total area of 2,200 m2, mostly in a buildable area, so new buildings may be permitted – this information is provided by the Sardoal Town Planning Maps, however, as always, we urge our clients to seek the official opinion and advice of the local planning department.
- Access to the plot of land is either through a large gate on a side alley or over a charming small bridge linking the 1st floor to the land.
- Two storey house with a loft
- A large balcony with access to the plot of land
- Habitable space – 140 m2
- Loft space – 70 m2
- All six windows and doors are new but respect the design of the original windows.
- Some of the contents of the house can be included in the sale. We can provide a list with some photos on request.
This part of the house takes us back in time! It was used as a wine cellar and a storeroom for farming tools among others.
- Entrance with access corridor to the lower rooms and to the stairwell leading to the first floor. Beautiful wooden ceilings painted in many colours.
- Storeroom with wooden ceilings
- Storeroom with built-in clay pots, once used to store wine and/or olive oil, wooden ceilings and a window to the outside.
- Cellar with window and a beautiful barrel-vaulted ceiling (two vaults) in old Victorian brick.
- Sunny and airy with superb views
- Beautiful space with original wooden floors and ceilings
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
The Plot of Land
- Total area – 2,200 m2
- Almost fully walled
- Ininterruped views
- Outbuildings with 35 m2 and and old brick bread oven
- Stone annex with 20 m2
- Machine room with a water tank and a pump
- A borehole
- More than 30 olive trees, four orange trees and many ornamental trees
- Village centre (cafés, restaurants, small supermaket, appliance shop, bus stop) – 100 m
- N 358 (Castelo de Bode, Tomar) – 300 m
- Sardoal (an historic small town with a rich architectural heritage and offering many cultural events) –1/2 km
- Swimming pools, football field – 1, 2 km
- School and shopping area –1,7 km
- Health Centre– 2 km
- , Theatre/ cinema – 2 km
- Sardoal centre (all services) – 2,5 km
- N2 Road – 1,5 km
- River beaches (Lapa, Penedo Furado, Castelo de Bode beaches, Tejo) – between 5 and 10 km
- Abrantes – 9 km
- Tomar– 25 km
- Coimbra – 115 km
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré) – 120 km
- Lisbon – 150 km
For more information about the area, please visit: