A wonderful property offering plenty of space, beautiful views, peace and tranquility in a sunny location, fertile soil and an abundance of water! With excellent access roads, this could be the right property for your individual project! A must see!
- A plot with 16,200 m2 with three distinct areas: a forest plot with pine and eucalyptus trees; a slight slope with cork oaks and olive trees; a flat area suitable for farming and bordered by a very narrow stream and dirt paths in good condition.
- Two brick and stone wells with waterwheels and tanks
- A well dug in rock, whose size can be increased, fed by a water spring but also built to collect rain water.
- Barn/shelter for livestock with 20 m2
- According to the local Town Planning Maps, this is not a building plot.
- Just over 1,5 km from the bridge over the Tagus River towards Spain and Northern Alentejo
- Just over 1 km from the N 358 Road
- 1,5 km from the Tagus River
- 3 km from Alvega River Beach, Alvega and petrol station
- 3 km from the A23 Mouriscas Junction
- 1 ½ hours from Lisbon
- 1 ½ hours from the coast
- 10 km from Abrantes for all local services and amenities, hypermarkets, primary and secondary schools, Higher Education schools, historical monuments, railway and bus stations
- A few minutes away from small supermakets, restaurants, cash point, pharmacy, cafés, local farmers’ market, farmers’ shop, etc.
- Mouriscas train station – 10 minutes away
- Hiking trails along the waterways (to be linked, in the future, to the hiking trails along the Tagus River to the Belver Dam) and megalithic monuments ( dolmen at 1,5 km)
- River beaches nearby, for fishing, canoeing and swimming, in Alvega, Alamal, Ortiga, Abrantes
- Close to dams and watermills