A great opportunity to purchase a charming cottage in the Portuguese countryside, located in a hamlet and surrounded by breathtaking views and complete peace and tranquility, like a postcard setting transporting us to a distant past! This property offers the perfect opportunity to those wanting to live in a very small village and enjoy all that country living can offer, yet with easy access to all services and amenities. A must see for a fantastic price!
- Ideal renovation project: not a ruin but in need of renovation work.
- An 85 m2 built-up area comprising a country cottage with 60 m2 footprint and an adjoining barn with 25 m2 (areas include the walls)
- Stone exterior walls
- Lath and lime plaster partition walls
- Kitchen diner/ sitting room with fireplace
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Adjoining barn
- Plot with 300 m, located 15 metres from the cottage.
- A 2nd stone barn, about 10 metres from the house, with about 30 m2 footprint
- The ruin of a 3rd barn, now collapsed, with 20 m2 footprint.
- Some olive trees
- Excellent road access
- A23 Envendos Junction – 3,3 km
- Envendos village – 1,6 km away and offering many local services and amenities: cash point, tax office, farm shop, restaurant, cafés, grocery store, etc.
- Pracana Dam – 4 Km
- Pego da Rainha River Beach – 6 km
- Ladeira Spa – 8 km
- Railway Station – 8 km
- Carvoeiro River Beach – 15 km
- Town of Mação (all services and local amenities) – 20 kms
- Abrantes – 30 km
- Castelo Branco – 40 km
- Estrela Mountain Range– 100 km
- Nazaré Ocean Beach – 150 km
- Lisbon – 180 km
For more information about the region, please visit: