A great opportunity to acquire a century-old two-storey house, built in stone and on rock and with panoramic views for miles! An ideal property for those seeking the tranquility of village life as well as the convenience of a good and quick access to all local services and the nearest town. A must see!
- Less than 2 km from the Tagus River as the crow flies
- Beautiful region of central Portugal with an ancient history of human occupation dating back thousands of years
- Millenial olive trees (the oldest is 3,350 years old), ancient standing stones and watermills, orange groves, wells with waterwheels, vineyards, cork oaks and its natural rural environment make of this region a well-preserved jewel !
- The house is set on a small plot with 110 m2.
- 15 years ago the property underwent some building work which was then left uncompleted. However, the thick stone walls remain.
- New roof
- Large ground floor with about 60 m2 (exterior measurements) linked to a large room, perhaps an old kitchen, with 20 m2. These two spaces although linked have separate outside entrances.
- 1st floor with the same area and comprising four rooms, designed to accommodate 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. However, as these partition walls are non-load bearing, they may be taken apart so to redesign the interior space.
- Patio with an approximate area of 25 m2, risen above ground level, screened by a high wall and with large black schist slabs as flooring.
- Mains electricity , water and sewage
- Telephone line
- Nearest café/restaurant–200 m
- Village centre (cafés, restaurants, patisseries, chemist, post office, many shops, etc.) – 1,7 km
- A 23 Junction–2 km
- Railway Station–2,5 km
- Abrantes ( A23 North Abrantes Junction, shopping area, railway station, all services and amenities) – 9 km
- Lisbon–1 ½ hours
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré)–1 ¼ hours
- Castelo Branco – 45 minutes
- Spain–1 hour
- River beaches (Lapa, Ortiga, Alvega, Alamal, Abrantes) – between 5 to 20 minutes