A fantastic opportunity to acquire a buildable plot of land in a perfect location, a small village in the Ribatejo region of Portugal just a few minutes from Constância,“Vila Poema”, one of the most emblematic villages of Portugal.
Going back to ancient times, the Greeks and Phoenicians realised the trade potential of this region where two of the most important rivers in Portugal join together, the Tagus and the Zêzere. This is a region that often took centrestage in the History of Portugal, with an enviable architectural heritage, where you can breathe in its romantic atmosphere as well as enjoy what more it has to offer in terms of water sports and gastronomy. For more information about the region please visit the following websites:
- Plot of land with 3,120 m2 comprising two terraces with vehicular tar road access.
- One of the terraces has about 850 m2 and is located in a buildable area with stunning views.
- The rest of the property comprises a small grove of centuries-old olive trees, mature cork oaks, ash trees, fig trees, a linden tree and many others.
- Very private location
- Borehole with abundant water supply
- Plenty of space to build your own home and for self-sufficiency: vegetable and flower gardens, animal shelters, a swimming pool, ponds, etc.
- The property is almost fully fenced.
- Mains water, sewage and electricity nearby
- Telephone line nearby
- Bus stop – 20 metres
- Cafés – 200 metres
- N 118 Road – 1 km
- Tagus River Bridge – 2 km
- Constância (bridge over the River Zêzere) – 4,5 km
- Zêzere River Beach in Constância (for swimming, canoeing, various water sports, camping site, restaurants, bars, etc.) – 4,5 km
- West Constância A23 Junction – 6 km
- Railway station – 5 km
- Zêzere and Tejo River Confluence – 1,6 km
- Tagus River – 1,2 km
- Santa Margarida Environmental Park – 1,8 km
- Tancos Air Base – 4,5 km
- Santa Margarida Military Camp- 4,3 km
- Castelo de Bode Lake (water sports, camping) – 12 km
- Vila Nova da Barquinha – 12 km
- Entroncamento – 15 km
- Tomar – 24 km
- Abrantes – 18 km (via the A23 Road)
- Lisbon – 1 ¼ hours
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré) – 1 hour