A great opportunity to acquire a plot of land in an excellent location, with fertile soil and an abundance of water. Fruit trees, some olive trees, grapevines, an old well with a waterwheel, a tank and a barn are just some of the desirable features of this lovely property. A must see!
- Plot with 1,160 m2 located in a buildable area (on urban land): planning permission should therefore be granted to build a residential property. This information is given in good faith and based on the local PDM (planning maps), however, individual building plans still have to be submitted to the local planning department at Abrantes Council for approval.
- Mains electricity, mains water and telephone line nearby
- Close to the village centre and to the town of Abrantes for all services and amenities yet located in beautiful and peaceful rural surroundings, this property offers the best of both worlds.
- This plot is located in a small village with many traditions and an ancient past.
- Just over 1 km from the Tagus River and a good choice of river beaches.
- Nearest cafe / restaurant – 300 metres
- Village centre (cafés, bakeries, GP surgery, pharmacy, small supermarkets, weekly farmers’market, post office, etc.) – 3 km
- A23 Junction – 2,7 km
- Train station – 1 km
- Abrantes (for all services and amenities such as hypermarkets, railway stations, hospital, hotels, public services, etc.) – 10 km
- Lisbon – 150 km
- Castelo Branco – 80 km
- Coimbra – 120 km
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré) – 120 km
- River beaches (Alvega, Lapa, Ortiga, Abrantes, Alamal, Castelo de Bode Lake, etc.) – between 4 and 20 km