A unique opportunity to acquire a stunning property suitable for a smallholding, located in a sunny valley, in a very private and peaceful location and with good access by a dirt road.
A must see!
- A total area of 25,260 m2 comprising the following: an alluvial terrace with 13,000 m2; a flatter terrace located higher up with 5,000 m2; a forest plot with 7,280 m2.
- Abandoned property highly suitable for farming where a project related to agriculture can easily be implemented
- A new house can be built for residential purposes. Alternatively, the ruin of the old house which still shows some very interesting architectural features can also be renovated.
- Spectacular views over the valley.
- Regarding the possibility of building a new house on the land, a request for preliminary information on planning permission was previously made. The council’s report authorised the construction of a new house with 350 m2 and several annexes/outbuildings. Even though the current owners decided not to carry out their plans, there is no reason for a new project not to be approved again. This information is given in good faith but consulting the local planning department on this matter is indispensable.
- A fertile terrace with alluvial soil and a 300-metre river frontage
- A riparian corridor with beautiful riverside trees, a cork oak forest, many olive trees and some fruit trees
- A well and tank
- Property suitable for a farming project, animal husbandry, rural tourism, eco tourism or simply for residencial purposes.
- Nearest villages – 400 m
- N 118 Road– 800 m
- Alvega River Beach – 1,5 km
- Alamal, Ortiga and Abrantes river beaches – less than 20 minutes away
- Cafés, petrol station, small supermakets, GP surgery, etc. – 1,5 km
- Nearest Railway Station – 2,4 km
- Bridge over the Tagus River – 2,5 km
- A23 Mouriscas Junction– 4,2 km
- Abrantes (for all amenities including shops, public services, railway stations, local hospital, etc.) – 15 minutes
- Lisbon– 1 ½ hours
- Portalegre – 45 minutes
- Spain – 45 minutes
- Castelo Branco – 45 minutes
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré) – 1 ¼ hours