A great opportunity to acquire a beautiful plot of land located next to an ancient fountain, perhaps one of the most emblematic in the village. This property is situated in an area where olive groves, vineyards and vegetable gardens mingle with patches of cork oak forest and riverside trees. A stunning property not to be missed!
- A total area of 4,650 m2
- 5 terraces
- A well, a tank and water in abundance!
- Small barn with 6 m2
- Many olive trees, a large Japanese medlar, a walnut and other fruit trees
- Sunny location
- Fertile soil
- Wide open views
- Close to the Arecez river
- Nature at its best offering all the right conditions to turn this property into your own piece of paradise!
- Five minutes from all amenities and great road access but located in peaceful surroundings
- The access road to the property is an old Roman road. In fact, the Romans were attracted to this region for its fertile soil, abundance of water and metal mining. A few hundred meters from the property, there is an old Celtic fort and signs of Moorish culture are everywhere to be seen. The Tagus River close by has always enabled the meeting of many diferente cultures. The ancient standing stones and olive trees in the region (the oldest being 3,350 years old!) testify to its ancient past.
- N3 road – 300 metres
- Café – 700 meters
- Bus stop – 800 meters
- The local river – 800 meters
- Village centre (post office, pharmacy, cafés, restaurants, small supermaket, cashpoint, other shops, etc.) – 1,3 km
- A23 Mouriscas Junction – 2,4 km
- Mouriscas train station – 3,5 km
- Abrantes ( A23 North Abrantes Junction) – 9 km
- Alferrarede (train station, shopping area with hypermarkets and several stores) – 9 km
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré) – 1 ¼ hours
- River beaches (local rivers, Tagus river and Zêzere river ( Castelo de Bode Lake) – between 10 and 25 minutes
For more information visit: http://turismo.cm-abrantes.pt/