A great opportunity to purchase a traditional stone house, built in the beginning of the 20th century, located in a small peaceful village and less than 1 km from the beautiful Castelo de Bode Lake. Access to a great road network makes this property ideal for those who want to live in peaceful country surroundings yet be close to all services and amenities.
- House now in ruins, but with the exterior walls in good condition, for renovation.
- 76 m2 footprint
- At the rear there are the ruins of an older house which can be used to further extend the building.
- The house is set on a terraced plot with 1,320 m2, with some olive and fruit trees.
- Sunny plot with fertile soil and with beautiful views, ideal for a vegetable and/or flower garden
- Connection to the water and electricity grid is possible.
- Ideal property for residential use or as an investment
- Living room
- Kitchen with traditional fireplace
- Two bedrooms
- Front balcony
- Rear balcony
- Previously used as a large storage space for grain, wine, olive oil, farm tools and machinery.
- Castelo de Bode Lake – 2 km
- Nearest café – 2 km
- Carvalhal village centre (supermarkets, cashpoint, pharmacy, cafés, GP surgery, etc.) – 3 km
- N 358 (with Tomar at 25 minutes) – 3 km
- N2 – 7,5 km
- Sardoal (for all services and amenities) – 7,5 km
- Abrantes – 15 minutes
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
- Nazaré – 1 ¼ hours