A great opportunity to acquire a property located on the edge of a small hamlet, close to the historic village of Sardoal and with a schist ruin with 140 m2 footprint for reconstruction. Superb views of a valley, peaceful urroundings and good access make of this property an excellent investment opportunity. Ideal project to rebuild/renovate a traditional Portuguese stone cottage from the beginning of the 20th century !
- The old cottage and annexes together make a very large building area for renovation.
- Albeit a ruin, it has many walls in good condition.
- The inner courtyard was once fully or partly covered with a roof.
- Located in a buildable area hence possible to obtain a telefone line and to connect to the water and eletricity grid.
- The Cottage has a total area of 140 m2.
- Courtyard – 90 m2
- Total land area – 5,517 m2 of which about 2,500 m2 are pine forest.
- About 40 meters river frontage (the river flows all year)
- Alluvial terraces ideal for vegetable and flower gardens
- Lapa Dam-1,7 kms
- Lapa River Beach – 4,5 kms
- Rosa Mana River Beach – 3 kms
- The nearest café – 1,7 kms
- Local farmers’ market, pharmacy and GP surgery – 3 kms
- Sardoal (N2), for all services and amenities – 8 kms
- Abrantes / A 23 (North Abrantes Junction ) 15 kms
- Lisbon – 1 3/4 hours
- Coimbra – 1 ¼ hour
- Nazaré – 1 ¼ hour