A great opportunity to purchase a plot of land which has everything you could possibly want from a rural plot, including a buildable area! A must see!
- Rustic title with a total area of 4,162 m2
- Flat terrace with 2,600 m2 (with some olive trees)
- Crossed by a stream
- Water mine
- Stone barn with walls in excellent condition and a total area of 20 m2
- Forest on a slope with about 1,560 m2 (with some pine trees)
- Fertile soil most suitable for vegetable or flower gardens
- Sunny position
- Buildable area with 430 m2 (building plans must be submitted to and approved by Sardoal Council)
- Mains water, electricity and telephone line nearby
- Peaceful, village location with good access roads
- ½ km from a local farmers’ market, held every Sunday morning, where local and regional products like bread, cheeses, charcuterie, cakes, fish, fruits and vegetables are sold. There is also a café selling traditional Portuguese takeaway food. This market is a meeting point for both the local rural community and visitors, where they socialise on Sundays, and a definite asset to those who seek the authentic rural Portugal !
- Several mobile retail businesses deliver many essential items directly to the community.
- A local association, located only a few hundred meters from the property, manufactures traditional linen cloth as well as traditional bread and cakes baked in wood-fired ovens.
- Medical centre, pharmacy and Parish Council – 700 metres
- Sardoal (for all services and amenities) – 7 km
- N 2 road – 4 km
- Abrantes / A 23 (North Abrantes junction) – 25 minutes
- Tomar – 35 minutes
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
- Nazaré (ocean beaches) – 1 ½ hours
- River beaches – 5 minutes from Rosa Mana, 10 minutes from Lapa, 20 minutes from Penedo Furado and other beaches along the banks of the Tagus and Zêzere rivers.
Check Sardoal Council’s website at http://turismo.cm-sardoal.pt/ for more information on this region.