A great opportunity to acquire a 2 bedroomed period stone cottage, built in the early part of the 20th century, in the traditional Portuguese style of the time, located in a quite street where to enjoy the tranquility of village life yet with access, in only a few minutes, to all nearby services and amenities by using the A23 or the railways.
- Located less than 1 km away from the Tagus River and only 4 km from the historic centre of the beautiful town of Abrantes
- Close to many historical landmarks and several river beaches ( http://turismo.cm-abrantes.pt/)
- Conveniently located close to all services and amenities such as hospitals, health centres, shopping centres, shops and department stores.
- Total area: 80 m2
- A living room with two windows to the outside
- Two bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Kitchen with a traditional old fireplace and large enough to turn into an open plan kitchen-diner with living room.
- A total area of 300 m
- Two annexes adjoining the cottage once used as animal shelters.
- Three ways to enter the property: one for vehicle access, another through a small gate and the main entrance door.
- Nearest cafés and supermarket – 100 m
- Alferrarede centre (local services, supermarkets, GP surgery, etc) – 1,5 km
- Train station – 1,5 km
- A 23 motorway – 1,6 km
- Abrantes (all services and amenities) – 2,5 km
- Lisbon – 1 ¼ hours
- Castelo Branco – ¾ hour
- Nazaré ( ocean beaches) – 1 hour