- A fantastic opportunity to acquire a 2-storey stone house located only ½ km from the Castelo de Bode Lake and built in the late 19th / early 20th century. A renovation project with great potential to create the country cottage of your dreams, in a small village with less than 20 residents and where to enjoy the total peace and tranquility of country living. Ideal for residential use or as a holiday home but in view of its proximity to the lake, it could also be used for holiday lets, rural tourism or even business premises. A must see!
- The property consists of a 2-storey stone house, a ground floor building (a barn/ animal shelter) close by and land at the back.
- The village, although quite isolated, has excellent access to services and all amenities
- Mains water, electricity and telephone line nearby
The Main House
Please note we have used exterior measurements
- An area of 35 m2
- 3 rooms with suspended timber floors and wood panelled ceilings
- The front door opens to a small terrace
- Interior staircase to the ground floor
- Four windows
- An area with approximately 70 m2 which comprises the main house with an extension at the rear.
- Pratically an open space room, it has been used for storage and as workshop space but it can be used for other purposes.
- At the front of house and with a total area of 10 m2
- A sunny and flat plot of land with 200 m2 joined to the house at the rear.
- Approximately 50 m2 footprint
- Located at 15 metres from the main house, it provides added space for storage
- Thick stone walls in need of repair
- The roof also needs replacing
- Two doors opening to a small yard with 10 m2
- Castelo de Bode Lake – 1,2 km
- Matagosa River Beach – 4 km
- Penedo Furado River Beach – 10 km
- Fontes (cafés, supermarket, river beach, etc.) – 7 km
- Carvalhal (supermarkets, restaurant, cafés, etc.) – 12 km
- Sardoal (all services and amenities) – 15 km
- City of Abrantes – 20 km
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
For more information on the municipalities of Abrantes and Sardoal please see the links below: