A great opportunity to acquire a Portuguese schist cottage for renovation built in the end of the 19th Century, now in ruins but having all the right features to be turned into a lovely country home: good sun exposure, lovely views and surrounded by rural peace and tranquillity. A must see!
- Small cottage with several buildings and a total footprint of 148 m2, set on a small plot of land with 658 m2.
- Well and some fruit trees
- The cottage comprises a living room and 2 small bedrooms (the total area of these three rooms is 37 m2), a kitchen with larder with 24 m2 and a traditional old fireplace. Total area: 61 m2.
- Excellent road access
- The perfect location for those who seek a rural property, on the edge of a hamlet, yet only 15 minutes from the large town of Abrantes.
- The closest occupied house is located 200 metres away
- Bakery with 21 m2 and traditional bread oven
- Animal pen with 17 m2
- Barn with 20 m2
- A goat pen with 20m2
- 2 km from the village centre for all local amenities: pharmacy, GP surgery, post office, cafés, restaurants, bakeries, etc.
- 2,2 km from the A23 Mouriscas Junction
- 15 minutes from Abrantes
- 5 km from Lapa River beach
- Tejo and Zêzere River beaches only 15 to 25 minutes away
- 7 km from the historical town of Sardoal
- 1 1/2 hours from Lisbon on the A23 and A1 roads
- 45 minutes from Castelo Branco
- 1 ¼ hours to Nazaré