A great opportunity to purchase an old stone cottage for renovation dating back to the beginning of the 20th century, with fabulous views over the Arecez River and 19,000 m2 of farmland with terraces of very fertile soil by the river. Ideal property for those who wish to live in a very small Portuguese village setting, away from main roads, in total peace and tranquillity. Good road access. A must see!
- Property with 19,000 m2, with diverse geographical features and a rich landscape
- 150 metres of river frontage, a real boon in view of its great natural beauty and for the water the river may supply for soil irrigation. The Arecez river normally flows all year round.
- Terraces with an area of 7,000 m2, with alluvial soil suitable for a vegetable/ flower garden and fruit trees
- The remaining 12,000 m2 has oak and pine trees. However, the soil is suitable to plant olive trees or strawberry trees (arbutus) too.
- Two stone buildings with a total footprint of 100 m2 with two separate entrances.
- SE facing
- 2, 000 m2 area located inside the urban perimeter of the village
- Cork oak forest
- Lapa Dam – 1,7 km
- Lapa River Beach – 4,5 km
- Rosa Mana River Beach – 3 km
- The nearest café- 1,7 km
- Local farmers’ market, pharmacy and GP surgery – 3 km
- Sardoal (N2), for all services and amenities – 8 km
- Abrantes / A 23 (North Abrantes Junction) – 15 km
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
- Coimbra – 1 ¼ hours
- Nazaré – 1 ¼ hours