A great opportunity to acquire a ruin for renovation/reconstruction, built in the late part of the 19th Century, once used for residential purposes and as a workshop, located in a peaceful hamlet close to the historical town of Sardoal. Ideal rural location with superb views over a valley and good road access.
- Ruin of a schist house with 150 m2 footprint, set on a plot of land with 6,370 m2 of which 3,360 m2 are located in a buildable area
- The house can be renovated. However, extensions or new buildings always need planning permission from the local council.
- About 20-meter river frontage. The river flows all year round.
- Terraces with an area of around 350 m2, with fertile alluvial soil ideal for gardening.
- Lapa dam – 1,7 km
- Lapa River Beach – 4,5 km
- Rosa Mana River Beach – 3 km
- Nearest café- 1,7 km
- Local farmers’ market, pharmacy, GP surgery – 3 km
- Sardoal (for all local amenities) – 8 km
- Abrantes / A 23 (North Abrantes Junction) – 15 km
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
- Coimbra – 1 ¼ hours
- Nazaré – 1 ¼ hours