A great opportunity to purchase a property less than 1/2 km from Cernache do Bonjardim’s main street and shopping area, close to all amenities by car or on foot, yet located in a peaceful neighbourhood. With a garden area and needing only some renovation work, this is a property not to be missed!
- Two-storey stone house with 98 m2 over two floors and set on a plot with 449 m2
- House dating back to the beginning of the 20th century
- In good general condition needing only some decorative work
- Large open plan ground floor (49 m2)
- The living area is on the first floor and consists of an old kitchen, a bathroom, small entrance hall leading to the exterior staircase, a living room and two bedrooms. The plasterboard partition walls could be removed.
- A loft which could be converted into an extra room, storage or alternatively, used to increase the height of the first floor.
- Three entrances into the property from the basement, the kitchen and the way out to the street from the entrance hall
- Six windows in total
- 30 metres frontage to the main street allowing a good management of the outdoor area, namely the garden and car parking.
- Close to Cernache do Bonjardim, an historical small town with a superb architectural heritage and a fantastic place to live.
- Good road access from many landmarks and towns via an excellent road network
- A mild microclimate that contrasts with the much colder climate of the neighbouring mountains
- Sertã – 10 minutes
- Tomar – 40 minutes
- Coimbra – 45 minutes
- Lisbon – 2 ½ hours
- Ocean beaches – 1 hour
- Many river beaches nearby:
- Trizio-20 min
- Várzea Pedro Mouro – 20 min
- Ribeira Grande – 14 min
- Troviscal – 26 min
- Mosteiro – 20 min
- A few minutes from the Zêzere river and its intricate network of streams
A great opportunity not to be missed!