A good starting point for a project to rebuild a village house! This is a property over 100 years old with the potential to turn into a charming stone cottage, where to live permanently or to use as a holiday home/rental.
- Property consisting of a stone cottage with 140 m2 over two floors set on a plot of land with 1,000 m2, a stone outbuilding, an animal pen with no roof and some fruit and olive trees
- Fertile soil suitable for a vegetable/ flower garden
- Solid walls on the ground and first floor but one wall must be re-erected.
- The property is partially walled (with large stone walls) and has a large front gate
- Large covered balcony on the first floor overlooking the garden area
- Two entrances with exterior stone staircases
- A living room
- A kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Internal space divided up by wattle and daub walls
- Ground floor with cellar, animal pens, storage for farm tools and equipment
- Mains water on the doorstep
- Electricity connected
- Stone well
- Property located in peaceful rural surroundings but just a few minutes from some basic services and amenities
- 5 km from the N 2 road
- Easy access to the historic village of Sertã only 10 minutes away
- Close to many local river beaches: Trizio, Ribeira Grande, Troviscal, Mosteiro, etc.
- Cumeada (petrol station, coffee shop, grocery store, etc) – 5 min
- Sertã (for all amenities and services) – 10 min
- Sardoal – 30 min
- Abrantes – 35 min
- Lisbon – 1 ¾ hours
- Coimbra – 1 hour
- Tomar – 1 hour
A must see!