A charming traditional four-bedroom two storey village cottage in good decorative order and ready to move in, with a private back garden and garage, 5 minutes from the historical village of Sardoal and near Abrantes, in the district of Santarém. A must see!
- The property has a total area of 573 m2
- A two-storey cottage with a footprint of 153 m2
- A double garage
- A garden with a lot of privacy with a courtyard with a raised area, a wine cellar, 2 storerooms, a pigsty and a chicken coop and many fruit trees (two orange trees and a lemon tree, grapevines, a Japanese medlar/ loquat tree, a linden tree, a pomegranate tree, a peach tree, a fig tree and two olive trees.
- Connected to mains electricity and water
- Stunning wide-open views of the surrounding countryside from a sunny roof terrace
- Front door opening into a sitting room with tiled floor and ceiling with exposed wooden beams
- A single bedroom with tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling and window to the street
- A small kitchen with a large traditional fireplace, ceiling with exposed wooden beams, inbuilt cupboard and door to the back garden
- Another very large kitchen with fireplace, tiled floor and walls and door to the back garden
- One shower room with shower cabin, sink, bidet and toilet
- Wooden stairway to first floor landing
- Door to the garage, in the sitting room
- Access to the back garden from the garage
- Double garage with a fireplace, traditional timber-framed roof and clay tiles
- A living room with old suspended timber floors in good condition
- A single and a double bedroom with suspended timber floors and wood panelled ceilings in good condition
- An extra independent bedroom with access from the terrace, with tiled floor and wood panelled ceiling, recently renovated for guests
- Magnificent sunny roof terrace with fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Good road access
- The closest village of Sardoal has a farmer’s market, banks, restaurants, cafés, restaurants, small supermarkets, green grocers, schools, a cinema and many other local services and cultural events.
- Sardoal – 5 min
- Abrantes – 15 min
- Tomar – 25 min
- Lisbon- 1 h 45 min
- Coimbra- 1 h 45 min
Porto- 2 1/2 hours
A wonderful property in an ideal location at a very attractive price! Opportunity not to be missed!