Unique opportunity to purchase a plot of land in central Portugal with almost 20,000 m2 and with a buildable area of 1,000 m2, located in the vicinity of a small village, in peaceful rural surroundings with virtually no traffic. A must see!
- Mains electricity and mains water nearby
- Excellent road access
- Well-managed land, wooded with stone pines and some cork oaks
- A buildable area with almost 1,000 m2 hence the perfect place where to set up a farm and build your home!
- This property also has about 5,000 m2 of maritime pine forest.
- There is a spring on the property which was plugged some time ago but which can be recovered by drilling.
- Located in a region with water aplenty!
- 10 minutes from the Castelo de Bode Lake
- Close to the N 2 and the N 358 National Roads for excellent and quick access to many landmarks.
- Restaurants, cafés and a grocery store less than 10 minutes away
- Matagosa and Penedo Furado beaches just over ten minutes away
- 10 minutes from the historical town of Sardoal for all amenities, services and entertainment (cinema, theatre, swimming pools, bars, restaurants, grocery shops, cafés, bakery, tax office, post office, etc)
- Abrantes (A 23 North Abrantes Junction) – 15 minutes
- Tomar – 30 minutes
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
- Ocean beaches (eg. Nazaré, Peniche) – 1 ¼ hour
- Coimbra – 1 h 10 m