A fantastic house ready to move in the heart of the historical town of Sardoal. With unobstructed panoramic views of the town and the surrounding countryside, this two-storey house is in the ideal location for those who wish to live in peaceful surroundings yet within walking distance of all main services and local shops, restaurants and bars available in the beautiful town of Sardoal. A must see!
In habitable condition, ready to move in, and 70 m2 habitable area over 3 floors.
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bedroom
- Utility room with sink (it can be used as a kitchen, bathroom or office).
- Enclosed balcony with fantastic panoramic views!
- The bedrooms and living room have wooden parquet flooring and elsewhere the floors are tiled.
- Wooden staircases for access to the top floors
- Sardoal town centre – a few minutes’ walk from cafés, restaurants, town hall, banks, supermarkets, tax office, playgrounds, swimming pools and schools
- N2 – 4 minutes (north/south junction Abrantes / Sertã)
- A 23 Junction (North/ Abrantes) – 10 minutes
- Abrantes – 10 minutes to city shopping area
- Abrantes (historic centre) – 15 minutes
- Lisbon – 1 ½ hours
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré/ Peniche) – 1h 10 min
- River beaches – between 5 minutes (Lapa) and 15 minutes (Tejo, Zêzere, Penedo Furado).
An opportunity not to be missed!