Another opportunity to acquire a fabulous property with Gorustico, a farm with an area of more than 6 hectares, conveniently located just over an hour from Lisbon and a few minutes from Sardoal and Abrantes for all local amenities. With a ruin for reconstruction and an olive grove with more than 1,200 olive trees in full production, this farm constitutes a sound investment for organic farming or a permaculture project, for your permanent residence or even for eco-tourism.
- Olive grove with 1,200 olive trees in full production, spaced at a 5 m x 8 m. The olive grove could be fully or partly replaced by other trees or crops.
- Part of the property is on the edge of the N2 road hence combining privacy with good road access.
- Water in abundance with two wells (one with a tank) and a stream flowing across part of the property
- The ruins of a barn and a house for reconstruction with 20 m2 and 241 m2 footprint respectively
- In view of the area of the property being above 4 hectares, planning permission to build a new house or to implement various projects may be granted but always to the discretion of the local authority (Sardoal Council).
- Areas with pine and cork oak forest, fertile arable land to grow crops/ a vegetable garden and an orchard
- The whole property is fenced with sheep netting.
- Mains water and electricity nearby
- Breath-taking location, with hundreds of centuries-old and ancient olive trees and oak forest, bearing witness to the ancient occupation of this region.
- Less than a km from the N2 Road and a petrol station, café and restaurant
- 2 kms to the centre of historical Sardoal for all amenities and services such as schools, GP surgery, medical clinics, bars, restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and a theatre and cinema
- 4 kms to the Abrantes / North A23 junction
- 5 kms to Abrantes / Alferrarede for hypermarkets and all town services and amenities
- Lisbon – 1 h 10 min
- Spain – 1 hour
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré) – 1 hour
- River beaches (Tejo and Zêzere) – ¼ hour to 25 minutes
Viewing highly recommended!