Situated in one of the most emblematic streets in the heart of the historical town of Sardoal, this very large late 19th century period property constitutes an ideal investment for a hotel or for office/residential use. Superb location on the edge of a small park, with stunning panoramic views, conveniently close to all amenities both in Sardoal or Abrantes and only 1 ½ hours from Lisbon airport. An excellent opportunity for an excellent price!
- Imposing façade and exterior walls in good condition
- New windows, 8 in total
- Ten rooms
- Two-storey outbuilding/storeroom for renovation
- Roof terrace with fantastic panoramic views
- Lovely park and garden across the road
- Patisserie and bakery, grocery shops, cafés, restaurants, small supermarket, theatre, cinema and all amenities conveniently located on the doorstep
- Quiet surroundings
1) Ground floor
- Front door opens into a small entry hall with stairwell leading up to the upper floors
- On the right, a gate to the sidewalk access to an inner courtyard
- Two shops, one with shopfront windows and toilet, and another with 80m2 and its own warehouse
2) First floor (96 m2)
- 5 rooms
- A kitchen
- A bathroom
3) Second Floor (96 m2)
- 5 rooms
- A kitchen
4) Roof Terrace
5) Inner courtyard
- An area of 25 m2, with balcony and access by stairs to both floors
- Two-storey ruin with 30 m2 footprint (total area of 60 m2 over the two floors)
- Located in the heart of the historical town of Sardoal and close to all amenities: the beautiful town hall, library, banks, pharmacy, post office, restaurants, bars, grocery shops, stationary shop, general stores and cafés. Many cultural events are also held regularly in the village including theatre and music performances.
- Easy and quick access by motorway to the North/South of Portugal, to Spain and to the beautiful beaches of the West coast: 30-minute drive to Tomar, 1 ½ hours to Lisbon on the A23 and A1, and 1 ½ hours to the sea. Just the perfect central location for easy access to many landmarks!
- Many local river beaches such as Lapa, Abrantes, Alvega, Ortiga, Alamal (on the banks of the Tagus river), Castelo de Bode, and many more in the neighbouring municipalities, for nature lovers and those who enjoy water sports
- Sardoal is one of the oldest villages of Portugal showing visible signs of an ancient Celtic, Roman and Moorish occupation. Please visit http://www.cm-sardoal.pt/ for more information about this stunning Portuguese village.
Viewing highly recommended!