A great opportunity to acquire an old stone cottage for renovation or rebuilding, situated on the edge of a small village close to Sardoal, on a hillside with wonderful wide-open views of the whole valley. Beautiful location!
- Plot of land with 10,300 m2
- Traditional stone cottage with 150 m2 footprint and a walled patio which could have been a threshing floor
- Vegetable garden with 2,000 m2
- Forested area, once farmland, but which could be reverted to its former use
- Stone barn with 20 m2 footprint
- Many fruit trees
- Café – ¼ km
- Less than 2 km from the N2 Road
- 10 min from Sardoal for all amenities: local services, cafés, bars, restaurants, swimming pools, theatre, cinema, etc.
- 10 min from Penedo Furado and Matagosa river beaches (the latter by the Castelo de Bode lake)
- Abrantes – 20 min
- Lisbon – 1 ¾ hours
- Coimbra – 1 ¼ hours
A must see!