A great opportunity to purchase a century-old village house for renovation, located in a very small hamlet, set on a 400 m2 plot in an open and sunny country location. Combining the complete tranquillity of the countryside with the convenience of living just 10 minutes away from the historic village of Sardoal, this property has a lot to offer for a very low price. Ideal as a holiday home or as a main residence.
- A ground-floor stone cottage with a 45m2 footprint and what is left of a kitchen, a living room and two bedrooms
- This cottage has all the features of an old traditional Portuguese country cottage built for the rural life of times gone by, with annexes once used as stables, animal pens and workshops. However, these could easily be converted into extra living space to turn the cottage into a comfortable and spacious home, with a total living area of 109 m2 and a medium-sized and manageable garden.
- An annexe with 12 m2 footprint and a traditional stone bread oven in good condition
- Two sheds / animal pens with a total footprint of 35 m2
- A barn with 9 m2
- A pigsty with 8 m2
- Two minutes to the N2 Road
- 10 minutes to Sardoal for all local amenities: banks, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, tax office, doctor’s surgery.
- Abrantes – 20 minutes away (for hypermarkets, banks, local hospital and shops)
- A23 / Abrantes North junction – 20 minutes
- Lisbon – 1 ¾ hour
- Ocean beaches (Nazaré) – 1 ½ hours
- River beaches- 10/15 minutes
- Tomar – 40 minutes
- Coimbra- 1 hour
Viewing highly recommended.