Great opportunity to acquire a property in the most perfect of locations, meeting all the requirements to be turned into a beautiful home or a business investment. A must see!
- A mixed plot with 126,000 m2 in sunny location, with fertile soil and an abundance of water, set in a landscape still to explore with an olive grove, a vineyard and a cork oak forest.
- The farming project to raise livestock which once started off could be carried through now by a future owner. However, the property shows potential for many other uses such as a hotel, a retirement home, a rural tourism project or an air B&B.
- Large house built with top quality materials and ready to move in.
- Beautiful garden and rural setting surrounded by peace and tranquility
The main house
- 250 m2 footprint
- Large kitchen
- Food larder
- Large living room with fireplace
- There double bedrooms, the largest one is ensuite with fitted wardrobe and private bathroom
- Many corridors
- Entrance hall
- Front entrance access through a beautiful garden
- Back entrance into the kitchen area and through a balcony
- Large parking area at the back of the house
- 150 m2 footprint
- Open space with a large kitchen, dining and living area with fireplace
- Large bedroom
- Large bathroom
- Large utility room
- Very large balcony
- Open space (no partition walls)
- Garage large enough to park several cars
- Kitchen/living room with large fireplace
- Exit to the garden area
- Oil-fired central heating system and boiler, gas bottles, fuse boxes, etc.
- A total area of 126,000 m2
- Olive grove with 2 hectares (20,000 m2) and more than 400 olive trees yielding about 9,000 kg of olives per year. However, its potential is not being fully exploited at present so the yield could be increased.
- Vineyard with 2,500 grapevines yielding about 7,000 kg per year of grapes. With better management, this yield could also be increased.
- Old cork oak forest with ancient oaks yielding 20,000 € worth of cork a year
- Large areas for livestock, with stables and pigsties already on site and where to raise farm animals such as cows, pigs and others.
- Fields for crop growing
- Many fruit trees
- Chicken coop
- Borehole, tank and crop irrigation system in place throughout the property
- Petrol station, café and restaurant located only a couple of minutes from the property.
- The historical town of Sardoal and all amenities – 2 minutes away
- N2 road to Vila de Rei/Abrantes A23- only 2 minutes away
- “Abrantes Norte” A23 junction – 5 minutes
- N358 to Tomar – 25 minutes
- Lisbon – 1 ¼ hours
- Coastal beaches (Nazaré)- 1 hour
- Spain – 1 hour
- River beaches
- Lapa-5 minutes
- Zêzere and Tejo beaches – 20 minutes