Fabulous opportunity to acquire a plot of land with 8,500 m2, ½ km from the Arecez river and located in a beautiful valley, offering an abundance of water and fertile soil, the ideal conditions for a smallholding. A must see!
- Many native Portuguese trees such as olive trees and cork oaks but no eucalyptus or pine trees
- A barn with 20 m2 footprint to renovate
- Three stone wells, a tank and a water mine
- Streamlet on the edge of the property
- Ideal place for self-sufficiency or as a nature retreat
- Access by an ancient Roman road still in good condition!
- 1 km from the N3 road and a local café
- On the edge of the village of Mouriscas, in a region with a history dating back to the Celts, the Romans and the Moors and where evidence of their gardening and water management techniques remain to this day
- Hiking trails, weirs and native woods make this property even more suitable for a project of rural tourism
- Train stations only 15 minutes away
- The A23 road also only 15 minutes from the property
- Local café – 5 minutes
- N3 – 5 minutes
- Cafés, restaurants, bakery, pharmacy, cash point, GP surgery, grocery shops, post office, stationery shop, weekly farmers’ market only 10 minutes away
- River beaches (Arecez, Tejo) – 15 minutes
- Mouriscas A23 junction – 15 minutes
- Alferrarede / Abrantes (hypermarkets, monuments and all amenities) – 15 minutes
- Lisbon – 1 1/2 hours
- Nazaré – 1 ¼ hours
A must see!