A great opportunity to acquire a two-storey period house, built in the 1920s and full of character, with a good-sized plot for a vegetable or flower garden and a fantastic view over a valley. Conveniently located in a small and peaceful village, close to the town of Abrantes and the historical larger village of Sardoal, this property is located only 1 ½ hours from Lisbon airport: a compromise between the peacefulness of the Portuguese countryside and the convenience of city life.
- On the village main street
- 152 m2 of habitable space over two floors
- Period house set on a plot of land with 1,760 m2
- The dwelling comprises a 1st floor with a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen with fireplace and a cloakroom as well as a ground floor with a sitting room, two bedrooms and a large corridor.
- Stone exterior walls and wattle and daub interior walls
- Beautiful traditional Portuguese architecture of the beginning of the 20th century with huge potential for restoration
- The village has 2 cafés, a local association hosting many events, a small supermarket and even a football field!
- The close-by village of Sardoal and the town of Abrantes both offer a wider variety of shops and Sardoal also has a cinema
- Abrantes has all the expected amenities of a town such as a hospital, pharmacies, schools and hypermarket
- Sardoal – 5 min
- Abrantes – 10 min
- Main roads: A23 – 10 min; EN2 – 10 min; EN 358 – 5 min
- Lisboa – 1 ½ hours
- Spain – 1 1/4 hour
- The Silver Coast (e.g. Peniche, Nazaré) – 1 ½ hours
- River beaches – Castelo de Bode,15 min; Tagus beaches,15 min
An opportunity not to be missed!