A superb opportunity to acquire a rural property with two stone barns set on a beautiful south-facing plot of farmland with 8073 m2, in the region of Sertã, district of Castelo Branco, and close to the Zêzere valley for access to many stunning river beaches. Suitable for permanent residence, a holiday home or rural tourism investment.
Situated on the edge of a quite hamlet, this property has the following features:
- Two detached two-storey schist stone barns, with 91 m2 footprint in total, set on a plot of farmland with 8073 m2
- Both barns have an open-plan top floor and a ground floor with two rooms.
- Many fruit trees: orange, tangerine, pomegranate, Japanese medlar, olive, pear, apple and plum trees as well as grapevines
- Both barns can be renovated for habitation with building plans
- Possibility of obtaining planning permission to build a new house in view of the location and the area of the property
- Roofs and structure of both barns in good condition
- Large covered porch area
- Old stone bread oven
- Mains electricity on the property but has to be reconnected
- Water supply from a borehole and a traditional well
- Tank to store water for land irrigation
- Very peaceful surroundings on the edge of a small hamlet
- Beautiful country views
- Sunny south-facing location
The property is situated only 7 minutes from Cernache do Bonjardim and 14 minutes from Sertã for all local amenities: shops, banks, restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and doctor surgeries.
Lisbon airport is only 1 h 55 minutes away!
Viewing highly recommended!