A fantastic opportunity to acquire a small farm on the edge of a peaceful village in central Portugal, near the historical towns of Sardoal and Abrantes, with good road access and large enough for complete privacy.
- A total area of 6,174 m2 of which, according to the local planning authority, half can be built on. However, as always, this is subject to the approval by the local council of suitable building plans for a house or any other projects.
- In addition, there is already a 30 m2 stone barn with a walled 100 m2 stone threshing floor at the front.
- This barn has no roof but the old walls, over 100 years old, are in very good condition.
- This property can be divided up into a forest plot with about 2,000 m2 and a plot suitable for farming with excellent fertile soil and an abundant water supply.
- Four wells appear on the land registry maps but only two can be seen at present.
- An aqueduct system shows how the watercourse was managed in the distance past to supply water to the whole property for farming purposes.
- This land has not been farmed for a very long time but there are still plenty of olive trees, cork oaks and several fruit trees such as orange, lemon, tangerine and loquat trees.
- The village of Andreus, on the edge of which this property is located, is just 5 minutes from the historical town of Sardoal and a 10 minute-drive to Abrantes for access to all local services and amenities
- Redondel plot is only about 300 meters from Andreus village centre and from a couple of restaurants, a small supermarket, an appliance store, a bus stop and a local association where cultural events take place.
- Andreus is very close to the Castelo de Bode Lake and a 15 minute-drive from the river beach of Penedo Furado (https://aldeiasdoxisto.pt/poi/4085).
- Excellent road access due to its close proximity to the N2 and the A23, 4 and 10 minutes respectively minutes)
- Lisbon airport is only 1 ½ hours away
Viewing highly recommended !