GoRustico is delighted to market this absolutely stunning property comprising 65,000 m2 of magical wilderness, natural beauty and crystal-clear waters, cliffs, a beach on the river bank and native alder woods. This is a unique property for conservationists interested in developing an eco project or just to be close to nearly pristine nature!
- Plot with 65 000 m2 of alder woods, a river with many pools and crystal-clear water for swimming, cliffs, sandy river banks… a truly enchanting and magical environment!
- 470 metres of river frontage along the Codes river, 150 metres North facing and the remaining facing North/South.
- An urban title with 640 m2 comprising a schist and gneiss stone watermill possibly built in the beginning of the 19th Century, with a footprint of 55 m2 and a schist and gneiss barn with 37 m2 footprint. Both can be renovated.
- With the Castelo de Bode lake nearby, the river is shared with one of the most enchanting river beaches in central Portugal !
- Ideal property to simply get away from it all and recharge your batteries close to nature; for a tourism project, to live away from civilization, for guided trail walking, for those interested in exploring the well-known geological heritage of this region, its plant and animal kingdom, its legends, myths and secret history, for those interested in action and adventure sports….or simply to stay in an idyllic setting!
- Own spring for drinking water
Well located only 200 metres from the old EN2 road and 5 kms from the new N2 link road ( Milreu-Vila de Rei)
Vila de Rei – 10 minutes
Sardoal – 15 minutes
Abrantes (A 23) – 20 minutes
Lisboa – 1 h 40 minutes
Stunning, unique and rare property not to be missed !
PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.