An excellent opportunity to acquire a beautiful and spacious property with a swimming-pool, in the beautiful and historic village of Sardoal, a few minutes from the main street but offering plenty of privacy. This property is situated in a prime location close to Sardoal Cultural Centre and surrounded by green areas. A spacious and airy property to live in with the option of using two separate accommodation units for an air B&B.
- The house comprises a ground and a first floor, an annex with a 1 bed apartment and a garden with 600 m2.
- The property is fully walled and has a surveillance system.
- The covered area is about 200 m2.
- Pellet central heating
- Tiled throughout except for the three double bedrooms which have laminate flooring. The bedroom in the annex is also tiled.
- Tiled stairwell to the ground floor with wood and metal banister
- Outbuilding with 15 m2 for storage
- High quality large fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, built-in oven and microwave, gas hob, extractor fan and kitchen larder
- Living room diner with a fireplace with in-built wood burner
- Hall /corridor with fitted wardrobes
- Three large double bedrooms, one of them with an ensuite bathroom with shower cabinet, toilet, 2 sinks, bidet and with fully tiled floors and walls
- Independent bathroom with fully tiled walls and floor
- Balcony with great views
- Open plan kitchen-dining-living room/office with traditional brick fireplace, bread oven, two decorative brick arches and an in-built antique dresser
- Shower room with sink, shower base and toilet
- Large utility and boiler room
- Hall with fitted wardrobe
- Exit door to the outside: the lower patio with double gates to the street, the barbecue area and the stairs to the swimming pool
- Exit door to a large double garage
- This ground floor could also become a separate accommodation unit
Annex (1 bed apartment)
- Kitchen-dining-living room
- Bathroom with shower, bidet, sink and toilet
- Double bedroom
- Swimming pool with 20 m2 and a private and enclosed swimming area
- Many fruit trees, hedges and flower beds
The small town of Sardoal is a great place to live, with its enviable architectural and historical heritage and its busy cultural calendar all year round (http://turismo.cm-sardoal.pt/). There are good restaurants and bars, cafés, a cinema, a theatre and all the amenities and services one can expect to find in an important small town.
- Sardoal is crossed by the N2
- 4 kms to the Abrantes North junction of the A23
- The city of Abrantes (for all amenities and services) – 5 minutes
- Lisbon – 1h 20 minutes
An excellent investment! Viewing highly recommended!